BRING YOUR BUSINESS SYSTEM TO LIFE
OPTIMIS JOB AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS THE ADVANCED JOB AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT WORKS TOGETHER WITH YOUR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR REAL TIME PRODUCTIVITY
Optimis Software is job and project management software that integrates with MYOB Exo or MYOB Premier providing additional functionality for manufacturing, project management and servicing companies.
Do you use spreadsheets, stand-alone programs or manual systems for quoting and job or service management?
Using unintegrated systems is often the biggest cause of duplicated effort and not having ready access to critical information.
With Optimis Software all your existing functionality and generally much, much more is integrated with your accounting system to give greater efficiency and immediate access to information.
Optimis Software is easily tailored and customised to give you the right look and feel that works best for your business.
• Flexibility in format of Job information
• Can be set up as make to stock or make to order or a combination
• Multi-level BOM if required
• Ability to handle multiple Units of measure including specifying Length, Width and Depth
• Works orders to make standard product from BOM - can be modified for specific order requirements
• Material requirements reporting
• Utilities for easily creating works orders and purchase orders from customer orders/jobs
• Set up a quote using a quote template, and create a project from this if accepted
• Track win loss ratios
• Compare quoted costs to actual
• Divide projects into Operations or sections
• See all orders and costs in one place - including time, expenses, stock usage and supplier costs
• Handles multiple levels of projects.
• Maintain sites with equipment or assets associated with them
• Scheduled maintenance of sites and equipment - multiple maintenance schedules per site
• Group invoicing
• Create Jobs or projects from quotes
• Compare actual too quoted costs
• Handles revisions
• Can use a quote template, Bill of Material or copy quotes
• Logic and advanced calculations can be used
• Variations schedules - provide items on each variation and tracks if approved
• Variations can flow through from quoting
• Multiple retention levels and due dates
• Accounts for Customer generated invoices
• Cash flow forecasting based on expected claims
• Several levels of stockgroups
• Multiple UOM allowed
• Default and alternative suppliers - Pack qty's, Supplier part numbers and pricing
• Includes average, latest, standard costs
• Easily look up jobs. Works order, purchase orders and transaction relating to this stock item
• Graphs of usage
• Link drawings and pictures to stock item
• Schedule jobs or projects - Set milestones and plan hours by operation/Machine/person
• Easily set up calendars for work hours by person/operation/machine